“Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?” ~ Mary Oliver
You’re a good person. You’re smart, you’re resourceful and you’re grateful for the good things in your life, but you know there’s something more for you. Something different. You might not even be sure what, exactly, but there’s a stirring you’ve felt for some time now, a knowing and a calling to raise the bar: in your self-care, in your relationships, in your service to the world. You have dreams, big and small. And you’re ready to do something about them. You’re ready to actively engage in designing a life that you love to live.
But you’re tired of going it alone.
You could use some guidance and objectivity. You want someone in your corner to help you figure it out and prioritize it all; someone who’ll help you dig deep for the answers that will illuminate your path. Someone who’ll hold you accountable to your dreams and desires, and help you see them to fruition.
You’ve come to the right place.
We might be perfect for each other if:
- you want to feel happy, healthy, empowered and on purpose in your life
- you want someone in your corner whose primary focus is on helping you shine
- you could benefit from having an advisor and a sounding board who’s dedicated to your success
Individuals and solopreneurs, say goodbye to the isolation of trying to pursue life of your dreams all by yourself.
I’m Kelly Wagner, founder of Dreamsmith™ and the Chief Inspiration Curator and Wayfinder here. I started Dreamsmith™ because I believe that everyone deserves to live a happy and healthy life. I’ve experienced the pain of not being in that space, and having had to find my own way from there to here, my mission is to support others in feeling alive, fulfilled and deeply content with the life they’ve created for themselves.
At Dreamsmith™, I offer:
- coaching for life and small business: get clear on what you want and how to get it
- action planning and accountability: take action to make it happen
- personal and entrepreneurial development programs and resources: be your best
I have a special place in my heart for you if you:
- recognize that you are ultimately responsible for the quality of your life, regardless of outer circumstances
- have an open mind, open heart and open spirit
- see the possibilities more readily than the limitations
- are someone who cares about the Earth and all its inhabitants, and do what you can to make it better
- are willing to take a bold leap in your life, even when it’s scary
Come on in and explore my column, or visit the products and resources pages. And don’t forget to pick up your complimentary copy of A Quantum Leap: The Dreamsmith™ Guide to Creating a Life You Love: you’ll get it free when you sign up to receive my free weekly column, ‘Musing: thoughtful doses of inspiration and motivation delivered straight to your inbox every Thursday.